Truckers Occupational Accident/Contingent Liability : Marketing (TX)
MarketScout offers OneBeacon's Occupational Accident and Contingent Liability Insurance Program for Motor Carrier's contracting between 10-24 drivers. If you have a risk for less than 10 or greater than 24 drivers, we will access other OneBeacon programs for these risks.
Occupational Accident provides:
- Accidental Death, Dismemberment, Accident Disability and Accident Medical Insurance for Independent Contactors while performing Independent Contractor duties. Monthly premiums are paid by the Independent Contractor and settlement deducted by the Motor Carrier. Non Occupational Accident benefits are available.
Contingent Liability provides:
- Coverage for the Motor Carrier in the event an Independent Contractor sues for employee status in an attempt to perfect a Workers Compensation claim. This coverage provides "Duty to Defend" and "Pay on Behalf" of the Motor Carrier.
Unique features of the OneBeacon Occupational Accident Program:
- Definition of Dispatch that helps eliminate confusion at claim time
- Hernia benefit
- No age 70 termination
- State-of-the-art claims service
- National PPO Network
- Loss runs available on a Quarterly basis, or by request
- Self reported and payment made monthly
- Access to an experienced transportation attorney
- Policy accurately delivered in a timely fashion
Risk management services INCLUDED as part of the OneBeacon Occupational Accident Insurance Program:
- Travel Assistance Services when traveling 100 or more miles from home. This comprehensive assistance program provides 24 hour, multilingual medical emergency, personal and information assistance. The service can provide medical evacuation and repatriation services - transporting the trucker back home - if a medical emergency should arise.
- Identity Theft Management program provides both proactive and reactive resources to manage an identity crisis---one of the only programs to provide both options. Through the OneBeacon Services program, a dedicated fraud specialist is assigned to each case. The fraud specialist guides the "victim" through the entire process of restoring one's identity.
- In an effort to make prescription drugs more affordable, OneBeacon Services® offers a Discount Prescription Plan that is designed to give truckers access to more than 11,000 generic and 5,000 name brand prescription drugs.
- Comprehensive Driver Kits
- For a complete overview of the Benefits of the OneBeacon Occupational Accident program click this overview.
Coverage is available in most states. Contact MarketScout for a complete state listing.
For a complete review of MarketScout/OneBeacon's Occupational Accident/Contingent Liability program please click on this outstanding training link.