Restart Search
  • What documents are required with a submission?

    Acord 125, 126, 131, Property, SOV-Cope spreadsheet, and any McGowan Amusement supplemental.
  • Will you quote trampoline parks?

    Yes, as long as the trampoline risk is ASTM compliant and is an attraction as a part of an overall Family Entertainment Center.
  • Do you insure Inflatables?

    Yes, but only as an attraction within a Family Entertainment Center or Amusement Park We Will NOT entertain inflatable rental company risks.
  • Are policies issued on admitted paper?

    Yes, both the package and Umbrella policies are on admitted paper.

© 1999-2020 MarketScout. All rights reserved.No part of this content can be copied, distributed, or used in any manner without written permission from MarketScout. Terms of Usage and Privacy Policy.